Monday, October 13

Preview to Homecoming...

So I figure it's about time for another blog... It's only been about a month! Haha!

I had the most awesome Homecoming EVER!!! I was suprised with a trip to San Francisco! It was amazing. They totally suprised me too, I had no idea it was coming. So let me start from the beginning...

It was the week before Homecoming and all that I knew was that I was not supposed to get a dress... Haha Heck I hadn't even been asked! I knew Mitchell had something up his sleeve though because everyone kept saying that they were suprised he hadn't asked me yet. (Even though he said he was going to be busy and wasn't going at all!) So no dress, Check!

Mitchell kept having secret talks with Mom and Bekah. He would just send me out of the room! Being the great person that I am I decided not to eavesdrop (even though it would have been so easy...) but man I'm glad I didn't! It was totally worth the wait!

So I still had no idea what was going on. Then sometime that week Mitchell asked me if I wanted to take his parents to the airport on Saturday morning. He said that they were going to Ohio or something like that... Haha Yeah right! Then he said we were going to do something afterwards and he was going to take me on a date that night so I should get all ready for the day.

So Friday rolled around and we didn't have school so I was hanging out with Mitch and he freaked out when I told him that I had homework that was due on Monday. He said I had to get it done that day while he was at football. So when I went home I got to work on my homework, wondering why he was so persistant that I finished it that night. And of course being the nerd that I am, I started to watch the tv show Heroes (Which by the way is AWESOME!) so I didn't completely finish my work. Then I went to the store with my mom. After that I went over to the school for the football game to save seats for Mom and Bekah. I brought my work to do it there, but I felt like too big of a nerd to sit there by myself and do homework. So instead I called Steph and talked to her. Then I finished my chapter notes when everybody got there and the game was half over and we were murdering the other team. I still felt like a geek, but at least I finished my notes. So after the game I went home and worked on the rest of my work... Still didn't finish it, but I was dead tired and I was supposed to get up at 7! So I went to bed.

The next morning was the big day! My mom woke me up and started rushing me like crazy. Everytime I started to do anything she would send me to do something else. It was still like an hour before they were even coming to pick me up, but she was making me hurry. She was sneaking around too... Haha I caught here in Bekah's room looking around then she dropped what she was holding and walked out like nothing happened... She also stole my makeup right when I finished... Haha. She packed my purse for me putting an umbrella into it. She told me we were going to the McDonald's freezer and the ice might start melting... Frightening. That was her excuss for my make up too.

Mitchell and his parents came and picked me up and on the way to the airport his mom told us all the rules of not being in the house alone, Mitchell had to walk Jobee and their wills incase they died on their trip! Haha. We got there early and Mitch's parents asked if we wanted to come in for breakfast (...little did I know...). So we parked and when we got out of the car Mitch's mom handed me a paper that supposedly had a list of his chores on it.

I opened the paper and it was not a list of chores! Haha! It was a boarding pass with my name on it! Then they pulled my bright neon duffel bag out of the trunk! I was so confused at first! I was like "What the Heck?!" They all laughed at my suprised face. It was crazy! Then we walked in and near the gates Tamara and Lauren popped up out of nowhere! It was insane!!

So that how is all began. Haha! I know it's long...

No comments: