Tuesday, March 3

So here is my new hair doo...


Just kidding! It's really just a wig. I think it looks pretty nice though! I'm still the same old blonde Katie! Sorry Steph. Haha! It is just a wig that Mitchell had laying around in his car. I (for some odd reason) like wearing wigs. I wore it to the mall later that day and Mitchell was too embarrassed to walk around with me and made me take it off. It was sad... Haha! Mom also said that it looked like Grandma's old hairstyle, so I guess I can kinda understand. But I'd totally be cool with being bald, you just get to have a new hairstyle everyday! It would be awesome!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh!! You totally got me! Haha when I saw the first picture I really thought you did cut it and dye it! When I saw it I was like, "Woah, that looks like me!" Hehe good one

Todd said...

Nice lol