DAY 1
Recent picture of me (taken last night!)
Fact 1: I love mini chocolate chips. I think that they are the best thing in the entire world! They make anything taste better, whether it be chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin cookies, peach yogurt, strawberry blonde ice cream from Coldstone, or just plain by themselves!
Fact 2: I really like teapots. I think it would be awesome to collect them, but they just take up too much room. Maybe I will someday when I have my own house.
Fact 3: I have been wanting to play golf really bad lately. I don't think that I have actually played a real game of golf since my senior year of high school, but sometimes I miss it a lot. Then I walk outside and realize how freezing it is... End of golf day dream!
Fact 4: My grocery shopping trips usually last hours. I am not quite sure why. Usually I have some sort of list of things I intend to buy, it totally goes out of my mind when I walk into the store. Even when I write it down, it is that bad!
Fact 5: I am terrified that I am going to get a B in my New Testament class. Not only do I not want to get a B, but it is a religious class! How terrible is it that I would get a B in a class about Jesus Christ?! I try to convince myself that at least I am learning and doing my best, but then I just feel guilty, like I am slacking in my testimony.
Fact 6: I am the heaviest sleeper in the entire world... All my roommates can vouch for me there.
Fact 7: Traveling the world is the most attractive thing to me. Any choice that I make in my life goes through the stage of whether or not it will let me travel at some point in time. I think I am going to ask Santa for a passport for Christmas!
Fact 8: I love dogs. You know that scene in Up where the dogs stop what they are doing and yell "squirrel!" That is like me, but with dogs.
Fact 9: I am addicted to blogs, especially wedding blogs. I look at them all the time! (But I am in no way planning a wedding... Paradoxical?? I think NOT!)
Fact 10: In a drawer in my room I have about two dozen toilet paper rolls that I want to use to make flowers to decorate our living room. I really want to make cool homemade things, but I am just a slacker and I never get around to it.
Fact 11: I really want to learn a different language, but I really do not want to take classes here in college.
Fact 12: Dishes are my least favorite chore, vacuuming is probably my favorite.
Fact 13: I think that Pandora is the greatest invention ever! Closely followed by indoor plumbing and mini chocolate chips.
Fact 14: I love mopeds, or scooters as my Father would so kindly correct me. Or motorcycles, those are pretty awesome too.
Fact 15: I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, singing AY-OH!
1 comment:
Cool picture Katie... real cool.
Post a Comment