Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Jane Goodall
I just think that she is a pretty amazing lady. Firstly because she got to live with wild chimpanzees for 45 years studying their social and family interactions in Tanzania. She also founded the Jane Goodall Institute and works on conservation and animal welfare issues.
There was a huge controversy with this comic. The Jane Goodall Institute thought that it was an "atrocity". Goodall came out an said that she found the cartoon amusing. Now all the profits from sales of a shirt with this cartoon go to the Jane Goodall Institute.
Plus, who wouldn't want to spend time with these little monsters?!
Just look at that face!!



1 comment:
Haha, Katie!! I love that the few random pictures I took of you on that one random day, randomly or rather not so randomly showed up on the your somewhat random blog and that I randomly came across it randomly!! :)
Post a Comment