So today Mitchell and I went on a bike ride! Imagine that... me riding a bike! Haha... Yeah well I don't know how to switch the gears and stuff, I know I'm a nerd, so when I was riding up the hill to the temple I was in the highest gear, and I was dying! I ended up having to walk my bike from Hollywood to the temple because my legs hurt so bad! Then I layed down on the grass at the temple while Mitch fixed my bike so I could actually ride it and not kill my legs. Then my nose started bleeding! We were sitting on the grass at the temple... there is no tissue paper there! So Mitch, being the awesome guy he is, took off his pants and let me use them as a tissue. Don't worry, he had gym shorts on underneath! Haha! But I trashed his pants... as you can see in the picture! It was all worth it though when we got to just take it easy down the hill.
1 comment:
Wow. Sorry about the bloody nose.
Post a Comment