So the inevitable has happened... School's back! I have had a very interesting week. On the first day of school I got my schedule. I was in all the right classes that I wanted to take, but my schedule was stinky! Tons of people were taking the same classes as me, but it seemed like everyone was in a different period than me! I also had first lunch... So stupid because everyone, and I mean everyone, had second lunch... Mitchell, Bekah, Brittany... So on Tuesday my mom and I went in and talked to my counsler to get my classes rotated. All of the classes that needed to be switched had a different period so they could just be rearranged. The counselor said that with registration still going on I had to wait untill all the classes got leveled. She told me to come back next week and then we'd have to talk to the vice principal about it... Just a bunch of stuff that I did not want to do, but I had no other choice. So mom and I walked out of the office and ran into Mrs. Brockett, the principal. We talked to her for a minute and she just switched my schedule! Just like that! The funny thing is that I didn't even want to talk to her because she seemed stressed out about registering people, but mom said she just wanted to talk to her. Thank goodness for mom! So it all worked out!
I have also set a goal for myself this year not to procrastinate! So far I've been doing bomb! I have already gottten a ton of work and I start is the night that I get it instead of leaving it for the last minute! I figure if I start off strong, then by the end of the year, hopefully, I will only be procrastinating a little bit, rather than starting now. We'll see how long this lasts. I also am not going to be late to seminary. I'm working on it... I am not going to have to do any make-up work for seminary; that is my goal.
I had a golf match yesterday. We played 9 holes at LVCC. It was alright. I scored 58 out of 72. The score could have been a lot better, but I kept landing in the water! It was driving me nuts! I got to golf with Bekah though. It was exciting to get to play with her for her first match. We both got sunburned really bad! Its kinda funny that it is like my third sunburn this year! I did nothing this summer to get burned, except maybe camp! Haha!
Well now I am just kinda taking it easy for the three day weekend. Mitchell is in Reno since yesterday until tomorrow morning, so that pretty much means that i will be doing absolutely nothing untill he gets back! I guess that leaves me lots of homework time! Haha... well that kinda stinks.
3 comments:
Good to know that school has been good so far. I am glad you got your schedule changed, too! Haha.
I love my four-class schedule because I have my good friend Scott in three of the four classes, and it's the best. :)
hey Katie!!! haha i love that you have a blog... that's awesome. you and bekah golf? why am i not surprised... :)
That is a good score! I wish I could go back and do golf...and be good. That would be cool. I love you!
Post a Comment