Tuesday, September 9

Three Day Weekend

So I thought that I should post some pictures from the three day weekend, a few weekends ago...
This one is Mitchell and Braxton ditching me in the jacuzzi.
I had to swim all alone in the pool! So sad...
This is Braxton with his insane face, whoops I mean hair!
This is Mitchell finally being nice and coming to sit next to me.
Even though he did make me scratch his back...

This is Dad helping blow up our tires for our bike ride. Don't worry, we brought tissues this time! We were prepared for any bloody noses!
And this is me wishing that I could be as cool as Mitchell with his sweet shirt and huge muscles!
So that's about all the pictures... It was an exciting time! And just so everybody knows, I did not get a bloody nose this time, and I almost figured out how to work the gears on the bike. I think I might still need a little bit of practice on that part.


2 comments:

BDN said...

Looks like a fun weekend!! :)

Jeff said...

Haha! I remember when you told me that you rode up the whole hill on the highest gear! Poor Katie! That was so funny though...looks like you had fun!