Tuesday, November 10

Grateful #3

Since I have not been very grateful the past couple of days, I decided to make up for it be being extra grateful today! So, today I am also grateful for my big sister Stephanie and I love her so much! She has always been a great role model in my life and one of my favoritest people ever to be around. I am really really glad that she has been up here this first semester while I have been at school because I don't think I would make it without her, even if I do have to put up with the monster too and I am not referring to Hero! (Just kidding!) I love Jeff too and I am grateful for all his help during German this semester!
These pictures basically capture all of Stephanie's true beauty so... Enjoy!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I don't know whether to be flattered that you are grateful for me, or offended that you would put such hideous pictures up of me.

You are so dead.

MC Lewis said...

Dont worry Katie, I love the pictures! Oh and by the way, if you want to be able to view our blog, e-mail me at mclewisfamily@hotmail.com. I would love to add you to the list.