So I guess that I am not a very thankful person because obviously I ran out of things to post about! Okay, maybe I am just lazy and don't feel like writing new posts. Haha! Actually I have opened up the window to write a new blog several times, but I just can't think of anything to write so instead I turn over to Facebook and get caught up looking at people's new pictures. :) I love it when people put new albums up (another thing that I am really bad about doing!)
Anyways, right now I am really grateful for Thanksgiving. Today we got to go eat dinner at the fire station! I love firefighters! They are the best! I want to put some pictures up, but I don't have them with me right now, so I'll have to wait until I get home.
Now you can understand why I don't write often... My posts are pretty boring! I'll have to think of something really brilliant to write. So it will be coming soon, just wait! :)
Happy Turkey Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment