Okay, so I have to admit that I do have a lot of guilty pleasures! To name just a few...

The movie A Cinderella Story
I don't know why, but I can watch this movie pretty much anytime, anywhere. It definitely is not my favorite chick flick, but it is a good one.

The Bachelorette
I am pretty sure that a lot of people have to admit to this one! Man this show is so frightening, yet so addictive!

Mint Oreos
I could probably go through a week eating nothing but these babies and be totally content. That is how incredibly fantastic they are!

The Harry Potter series
This one is not so much a guilty pleasure because of what they are, but because of how much time I have committed to them. I have read these books, at least, 10 times each... No exaggeration. J.K. Rowling is the best author in the entire world. Hands down.
This list in incredibly short compared to how many guilty pleasures I have, but that is for another time. :) For now these fantastic things will just have to do the trick!

2 comments:
Ok, I CANNOT believe that you put that picture as your header. I hate you.
I started listening to the sorcerer's stone this morning. I was thinking that we need to have a harry potter party and watch all of the movies and talk about how much we love them and have pumpkin juice and pretend that we can do magic. Want to?
OH MY GOSH! That sounds like the most Brilliant idea in the entire world! Yes, yes, yes! Let's do it this weekend! :)
Post a Comment