This past year was my first up at BYU, also known as the "B" (as it has been called by a grocery store check out guy). I stayed in the Heritage Halls. I was very nervous about the girls that I would be rooming with. I already knew Brittany and was super excited to spend time with her, but I had no idea who the other girls would be...
So one day I got a few new friend invitations on Facebook, turns out they were the girls I'd be rooming with. We started a message strand with all of us talking about what we were bringing up with us, what our families were like, who ate what for breakfast! We found out that Annette lived in Vegas so we set up a lunch date. It was so awkward! She was an awesome girl, we just didn't have much to talk about.
The first couple of day when we moved in were kinda the same way. I didn't spend too much time at the dorms because I was hanging out with my family, but when we were around each other we didn't talk a lot. However, things warmed up pretty fast. We actually all got along really well. I heard quite a few of horror stories from other girls even in out ward, but we never really had bad issues at all. Over the next couple of months we got to be really good friends!
I was so lucky to end up with these fantastic and gorgeous girls!






1 comment:
Super cute pitchas! You're fantastic, Katie.
Post a Comment