Monday, July 26

94. Seeing a Really Good Movie for the First Time

There is nothing like seeing an amazing movie for the very first time. One of those movies that you sit on the edge of your seat the entire time just waiting to see what is going to happen next, truly scared because you cannot tell what is going to happen, laughing at jokes that you had never heard before, gawking at beautiful worlds that are created right before your eyes! It is absolutely fantastic.

One of these movies that I am talking about is Inception. Steph, Jeff and I went to see this movie Saturday night. It was mind blowing! Although I ate a little too much popcorn, which combined with the crazy motion of the movie and the long drive home made me quite nauseous, but it was definitely worth it.

Perhaps the very best thing about movies that are great the first time you watch them, is that they only get better every time you watch them after!

No comments: