Thursday, April 28

Doppelgangers

In the past couple of weeks I have gotten a lot more doppelgangers. Before I cut my hair I was never told by anyone that I looked like anyone except for some random friends and second cousins twice removed, just that kinda stuff, but no one famous. Well, except for...


Since I cut my hair, almost everyone I run into has told me that I look like someone. Here are a few of the people that I have been 


 Emma Watson

This is the picture that I took in to actually get my hair cut, so I guess it is a good thing that people think that it looks like her. If only the rest of myself looked like her... 



Julie Andrews

You don't know how many times I have gotten this one! In one of my classes, a girl got so excited that I got my hair cut, she gasped and said, " Oh my gosh, you look like Julie Andrews... I love Julie Andrews!" And she proceeded to pull out Julie Andrew's autobiography from her backpack. :)


Liza Minnelli

Reegan swears that I look like her. 


Mia Farrow

This is actually one picture that I considered taking in to use it for the example of how I wanted my hair done. I thought it was funny that my mom told me that I looked like her. 


Carey Mulligan

This last Sunday I was told that I looked like her. Chelsea Hardy said, "You look like the girl from Wall Street, all vintage like." She then asked my if I cried when I cut it... I am hoping that she just thought I had attachment issues with my hair and not that I would cry because it looked so bad.

Just last night one of my roommates asked if I had even been told that I looked like Mandy Moore. I think that she was referring more to the way that I act/talk than looks, not sure though. I tried to look up a picture online of her, but I gave up. 

And finally...


Bean

Okay, maybe not... I wish! Okay, maybe not... But I have been told that I look like a man. 

Specifically, 


A bald man 
(with an earring and holding a cup of chocolate...) 

Thanks Stephanie.


Ciao!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Great post KP! :)

Reegan Lake said...

seriously though... you do look like her.

Andrew said...

OH please Katie why would you want to look any more like Julie Andrews? YOu look at least 100x better =P... except we all know my opinion on hair length haha.