I have way too many pictures on my computer. I have a hard drive with all my pictures stored on it, but I have this problem with not wanting to get rid of stuff. I am scared that if I take them off my computer I will lose them forever! Anyway, I have been trying to work on this by going through and getting rid of stuff that I know if I lose forever I will not be too distraught. The best part of this whole process is that I get to go through and look at all my pictures. I have found a few gems in this process...
Here are a few videos that I stumbled across. Enjoy!
This is from Father's Day 2007
Starring Jeffery
Starring Stephanie
2 comments:
Um, Katie--I can't watch any of your videos. It says that they are all private.
Nice! Pretty funny!
Post a Comment