Wednesday, January 11

Adore

I truly adore my owl and teapot collection that I am working on. It makes me happy because most of my collection has come from the people around me that I love a whole lot. I also have several things that have come from across the world!

Here are just a few pictures of part of my collection.



The teapot that says Paris on it made it all the way to Provo from the home of the Eiffel Tower itself via my awesome roommate Smeagol.


That impressive looking owl made out of seashells is from my beautiful little sister Rebekah, she got it in good old California. And that tiny owl by the first "G" of the giggle sign is from Brittany. She brought it home from her expedition to Mexico. She even had to go back to the store the next day because it got left behind at first. He's so cute!


These were handmade by Stephanie. They were some of the coolest Christmas presents ever! They are made out of records. She is so talented. 



This is a jewelry holder that I got this last Christmas from my Motner, (yes I did mean to spell it like that). It holds several other pieces of jewelry that are included in my owl collection. I even have a pair of bronze owl earrings that my dad gave me for Christmas last year.

There is so much more that I could say about all these things because I love them so much! But I will save it for another time...

Ciao!

2 comments:

Todd said...

You should have let me know haha they had all sorts of cheap cool teapot stuff in Romania... oh well too late now I guess sorry.

Unknown said...

Love! Keep blogging!!! It's so awesome!