My roommates all were out on hot dates tonight. We had a big stake girls choice dance and they all asked guys and went together. They were supposed to leave around 6, so I could take pictures of them with their dates. For some reason they decided to leave at 7 so I couldn't get pictures of them all done up. I did manage to catch a few pics of them getting ready, enjoy!
I went out to Lehi to have dinner with the fam. I have the greatest family ever. They got me a chocolate ice cream cake to celebrate my birthday. Handmade by my Uncle Eric, packaging and all! Pretty amazing huh?
The candles are my favorite, or lack of candles... whatever! Aunt Jenny didn't have any candles so she used matches instead.
I knew I was coming home to an empty house so I stopped by Wal-Mart on my way home to pick up a Redbox movie. I picked out Restless.
It was awesome. Good pick! Seriously, I loved it. It is probably in my top five favorite movies... At least top 10. I bawled my eyes out, holy moly! I really recommend it.
Well that was my day. Night all!






No comments:
Post a Comment