Friday, January 29

Be surprised, be very surprised!

Last night, Brittany and I got dressed up all cute (don't you love our awesome style!) and we went on an adventure to Walmart. I decided that I wanted to dye my hair, so Brittany help me pick out the most outrageous red color we could find! Haha! Well, that's just what it looks like now...



So then Brittany did the deed (mom, kill her not me! :) ) Doesn't it look like she is like cutting up my head?


Super Red!
I didn't think that it would stay in my hair because last time I dyed my hair it didn't stay at all!



And this is the end product!


(Forgive the mirror picture... I was trying to get a good view of all of it, but whatever...)


I like it a lot. It was super surprising at first because like I said, I wasn't expecting it to be so dang colorful, but it is super fun!
Tell me what you think!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

this reminds me of a couple of aquabats songs. super rad. martian girl from planet v..for some reason I imagine a red head lol. and red sweater. lol. apparently people who wear red sweaters are also red heads which is completely not realistic since most red heads clash with red. lol. I think it looks great! have fun strawberry!

Brittanie said...

You are definitely my hero! I love that you just spontaneously went and did it! You look just so cute and sassy! Thanks for your sweet comment about Nacho, it means a lot. :)

Karen said...

Wow, Katie. A whole new you!

Evan & Annette said...

I demand a new post.