Sunday, January 24

Best Dad in the Entire World!

I just wanted everyone to know that I have the best dad ever. So for Christmas we were supposed to write letters to everyone in the family, just saying why we appreciate them or anything like that. Anyways, Christmas got super busy so we pushed these letters back to FHE... Then that didn't happen so we pushed the letters back to New Years. That didn't work either. Then it was time that I had to head back up to Provo. So all in summary, the letters were not completed.

Anyways, so a couple of days ago Dad asked for my address. He said that he was sending me a package. Truthfully, I had no idea what it was. Last Friday I came home and a box was sitting on my bed. I opened it up and dumped it on my bed and this is what came out!

The Christmas letter that only Dad has written so far, four dozen amazing chocolate chip cookies, 12 packs of orbit peppermint gum, four Reese's Big Cups, and four chocolate sheet cake brownies. And yes, the chocolate sheet cake is cut out in hearts! So awesome!

Amazingly they all made the trip safe, sound and delicious!

Thanks Dad. It totally made my day! If not my year! :)

No comments: