Monday, January 11

My Moon My Man

A few years ago my mother wanted a new ring tone on her cell phone, but she could not figure out how to do it. So being the nice daughter that I am, I told her just to tell me what song she wanted and I'd get it for her. After a while of contemplating, she decided that she wanted "Man On the Moon" by R.E.M.. I went to work looking for this ringtone. Finally I found it, bought it and started to download it. It was a pretty strenuous task! When it was done downloading I went to play it... Turns out that I downloaded "My Moon My Man" by Feist instead.


This was pretty hilarious because we were waiting to hear, "If you believe, they put a man on the moon, yada yada yada..." and instead heard, "My moon, my moon my man!" Totally different. Plus Feist just has a unique voice and style anyways.

Yep, BEST RINGTONE EVER!
(Even if Mom won't admit it, she loved it!)

Anyways, I just remembered this experience because I was listening to my Pandora stations and "My Moon My Man" came on and I started cracking up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHA!! I so love this ring tone...one of the saddest thing about breaking mom's phone was that I can't listen to this tone again! Remember that time that we started singing it and about died laughing??

Good times...