Saturday, December 11

Day 08

Short term goals for this month and why

1. Pass all my finals, um well because I want to not fail them...
2. Decorate our apartment all cute and stylish
because the first semester of this year is already over and we haven't gotten around to do anything yet.
3. Make tasty Christmas treats with my family. Hopefully that includes some homemade bread with Stephie! Obviously because they are tasty and delicious.
4. Find my camera because I would like to know where it is even though I don't take pictures all that often.
5. Come up will some better short term goals because this list is rather wimpy...


Also this is for Steph. I really hope you know what I am talking about, even though I actually did not have it again.
And it wasn't a dream...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, we can bake bread together, for sure.