Something you're proud of in the past few days
I had this idea to try to color up our living room. I wanted to cut out snowflakes from construction paper and put them all up on the wall. I had leftover paper from an FHE activity, so the other day I pulled it out and asked people to start cutting out snowflakes. This took a couple of days, but we got a pretty good collection of snowflakes cut out.
One morning Cassie and I sat down and glued them all together. It only took half of Elf, the movie, to connect them all. Then we taped it up on the wall behind our couch.
Don't judge our couch... It is kind of hideous, we are still trying to figure out what we can do about that.

We made some awesome snowflakes!

I am so proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment