Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Happy: Mumford and Sons, Dreams - Cranberries
Sad: The Beatles, Norah Jones
Bored: Audiobooks, especially Harry Potter. Actually these could probably fit into every category.
Hyped: I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness
Mad: Avril Lavigne
Mostly it doesn't really matter what mood I am in. I just put my ipod on shuffle, or turn on Pandora and listen to whatever pops up! I am kind of an indecisive person, so I let the music choose for me.
2 comments:
"I believe in a thing called love!
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart!" I will seriously listen to this song with you ANYtime. :)
"I believe in a thing called love!
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart!" I will seriously listen to this song with you ANYtime. :)
Post a Comment