You know that song "Christmas is coming, goose is getting fat..."? Well lately I have found myself humming it while I am walking to and from school, except I switch the words up in my head. I think "Halloween is coming, trees are turing orange..." but then I can't think what should come next. Seriously, what rhymes with orange?
But it is true, Halloween is coming! Fall is here and I love it. These pictures are from two years ago in the Provo Canyon. So pretty...
Steph and I went and took pictures trying to capture the colors, but we went a little bit too late so things were not quite what we were expecting. Look really closely at this picture and you will notice something that is just a little bit frightening. Hero was just really excited for Halloween.
Here we go. Isn't she just beautiful. Ooh... I have the most lovely niece ever! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment