Friday, October 7

Obsessed

In case you haven't been able to tell from the last couple of posts, I am OBSESSED with Fall! Call it whatever you want; Fall, Autumn, Halloween, October and November... It is the greatest time of the year. For some reason Provo right now thinks that it should be winter. It is kinda depressing because there is snow up on the mountain, however it has been rainy and beautiful here for the past couple of days. If only it was a few degrees warmer, it would be heaven! But, I will work with what I got!

The first pumpkin cookies of the year!


Mart Fart and I went to Smith's today to get the stuff to make these cookies. The Toll House mini chocolate chips were on sale, 2 for $4.00! I wanted to buy like 50, but unfortunately there were only two bags left... Don't people know that I need mini chocolate chips? We looked around the store for pumpkin only come to find that the warehouse had run out because everyone wanted it. Sad day! So we drove to Macey's to get some pumpkin. Luckily they had some there. 

On the way out we say a car crash, more like a fender bender. It was just in the parking lot. Two girls were backing out at the same time. We were walking right towards the cars and saw the whole thing happen. I attempted to warn them, screamed a little and waved my arms, but they didn't really see me. The just barely scrapped each other. Ugh... The sound of cars rubbing against each other is like fingernails on a chalk board to me. I cannot stand it!

Anyway I am home now making cookies. I cannot wait to see these two!


Hurry up and get here!!

Until later, Ciao!

4 comments:

Todd said...

You "can" satnd to hear it? hahaha nice ;)

Unknown said...

Whoops! All better now.

Todd said...

Wow... I definitely failed that one... "You "can" satnd to hear it?" I have no room to talk :)

Unknown said...

:) Love your posts. And those cookies were delish. And it was a really fun weekend. Love you.